We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Definitions and Interpretation
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“We/Us/Our”||means “Afan Arts”, a trading name for “Afan Arts Limited” registered in England and Wales under company number Afan Arts is a registered Charity Registration No 1178560, whose registered address is Afan Arts|
Water Street Business Centre, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot, SA12 6LH
|“Our Site”||means www.afanarts.com|
|“Contact Details”||means via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07542 030909 or at our registered address above.|
What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Analytical Tools
Using your personal data:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.